- Changed the password to that gMail account
- Turned off “Allow less secure apps” (I had it on while troubleshooting)
- Added my cell phone number to that gMail account for recovery purposes
- Upgraded to a paid* GitHub account and made that repo private
- Changed the database user’s password for that app
- Setup two-factor authentication for my host’s control panel
*Yeah, security is worth the investment. A point made by the caption, “Think security is expensive? Try [getting hacked].” Click comic below for the source of that quote and the comic.